Monday, January 13, 2014

Forever Autumn


Autumn has always been my most favorite time of year. To me it signals a new beginning. It seems like the best of both worlds... the heat of summer is gone and the coldness of winter has not yet set in, everything looks gorgeous from the trees to the leaves, and I am left in this zone where everything seems right with the world.

I also find fall to be the most fashionable time of year. I get excited when I hear the words cardigans, sweaters, layering, sparkle, boots, or see the lush fall colors of burgundy, taupe, winter white, various shades of browns, rich jewel tones, and of course Outerwear! Not to mention how giddy I get when I see the fat, fashion-laden September issues of my favorite fashion magazines lining the store shelves!

While I understand the need for seasons to change, and I do love unique aspects from all other seasons, autumn has stolen my heart, and I don't want it back.

Forever Autumn is about looking forward to each new phase of your life and appreciating what it took to get there (after all summer had to come first). It's about owning your style and being the best you can be. Most importantly it's about being inspired by those around you, and celebrating what you love and want from life.

Enjoy what each season has to offer, but stay forever autumn.


No comments:

Post a Comment